Tuesday 13 July 2010

One of my bike paintings

I've neglected this blog rather, but I have just submitted some designs to a greetings card company, so I'm all revved up again.
This is a painting that I did years ago of a Yamaha R1, it was origninally just the subject, no background, but I realised it all looked a tad plain, so I went around all my paintings putting in a surrounding background.



I quite like this one, but on another one I added this horrible murky green background for a red bike, which didn't look good at all, that one remains disgraced and unfinished in my art folder. I may try and rescue it at some point and see if anything can be done.

4 comments:

  1. Great pic! I would have preferred a Harley but I like this one as is. LOL

    Giggles and Guns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    Thank you, I haven't actually done a Harley yet, hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that's fantastic. You're so clever.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a good painting, I thought it was a poster!

    ReplyDelete