Friday 7 May 2010

I think they need a place of their own

The drawings I mean.
I'm always talking about my writing at The Write Idea, the artwork has taken a back seat.



Here is a drawing of Jack Sparrow, this one's on ebay. I love Pirates of the Carribean, watched it thinking 'another disney film hmm...' But was pleasantly surprised, fantasy adventure, bit of romance, what more can you ask for? :)

My favourite drawings are the ones of my cats, especially when they were kittens. I
try to take photographs as much as I can when they are in cute / interesting poses. They are natural performers and they just know they are gorgeous. There are no self confidence issues! I was going to upload a couple but they seem to have vanished from my pc. Hmm. Hopefully I'll find them on my pendrive...

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. My limit is a stick man, so I'm very impressed.

    Will look forward to seeing the drawings of your cats.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I think stick men skills are under-rated!
    Thanks for popping over! I'm glad I'm not on my own over here.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    This is a fab drawing of Mr Sparrow!! Is it still on ebay - I'm going to have a look - well done you!!!!

    I look forward to your kitty drawings - I hope you find them otherwise, draw woman draw! LOL!

    Take care and well done you!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Old kitty

    Thank you!! Haha, I should get drawing, it's on my list, write, draw, read!
    x

    ReplyDelete